Friday 2 November 2012

A little bit of MY heaven

A little bit of My heaven to Bali. If you've been to Bali, I'm sure you've also heard a lot of beautiful things about it too. Recently this year, I went for a wedding celebration in Alila Uluwatu, Bali. Uluwatu is located in the south of Bali and are famous for the temple with a magnificent scenery of the sun and beach.

Apart from the scenery, many 5 star hotels are located in Uluwatu and to my surprise, I had been allocated to one of the 5 stars hotel called "Alila Hotel". I had the greatest and most memorable moment ever in Bali. We had our own villa, it comes with 4 rooms, 1 kitchen, 2 living rooms, gazebo and outdoor swimming pool. The rooms are terrific especially the master bedroom. You get the best view overlooking the infinity-like-pool and the sea (dreams do come true). The weather was incredibly beautiful. Windy and yet sunny, it was really a perfect vacation.

The hotel provides a personal butler for every villa and we had a very helpful butler (I don't remember his name :(.) and he said he's half Japanese and half Indonesian. Very interesting! He drove us in and out the villa with boogie (Golf-cart-like-vehicle), it was really fun.

Wedding was brilliant (outdoor) with hundreds of fireworks and we were given a nice souvenir by Dilmah. It was wrapped-in beautifully in a steel-like-box.

If you guys ever thought of Bali and wondering where to stay, check out Alila at its best! You'd want to stay even longer ;)

(I do not promote Alila Hotels for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Alila Hotels)

No comments:

Post a Comment