Tuesday 13 November 2012

All-day-Breakfast

Do you love big breakfast? If you do, you've come to the right place. Wild Honey, located in 2 location. Scotts Square and Mandarin Gallery. The restaurant is often crowded (You have to Queue) especially weekends. So, please make yourself free for a minute to make a reservation (for Scotts Square only). The queue can be "REALLY" long depending where you'd prefer to seat. We ended up taking the bar seat instead of a normal table and chair. 

I have to say the portion of the food were really big. I had half of my food and I was thinking to myself it is such a waste to throw away the food but I wouldn't want to harm my body by choking myself with it. If you have a big appetite and big stomach, you'd love this place. Food are fairly good. W had "The English" signature dish comes with scrambled eggs, bacon, pork sausage, sauteed mushrooms, really big beans, potatoes  and "Norwegian" in grilled asparagus with poached eggs wrapped with smoked salmon and hollandaise for our brunch along with Beignet and Banana Nutty Cake. Don't forget to go with a cup of hot tea!

I'm a sucker for sweet stuff so Beignet is one of my favorite. Apart from that, it was alright. What you pay is what you get ;). 

P.S: Happy Deepavali day to my indian friends and readers. 

(I do not promote Wild Honey for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Wild Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment