Monday 12 November 2012

Fashion Fashion!

Asos is one of the famous online shopping for both women and men. The prices are reasonable and there are many good comments on them. 

Yesterday my friend and I made a purchase and decided to go with these two dress (shown in the pictures). It's my first time so I really hope it will turn out as it is. 

One thing good about Asos is that you can Return and Change to a different size or you can get a refund. Plus, shipping to Singapore is free and with the prices they quote, I think it's very reasonable! But again, I can't judge a book by its cover. I need to get the dress and actually try them on in order to say it is worth the hassle to do online shopping. I hope I do not have to return them due to the sizes because then I'll have to wait for another 2 weeks to get to wear them. 

Have you tried buying at Asos? If you had, How would you rate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment