Tuesday 20 November 2012

Like it or NOT?!

OH NO!!! What happened to my favorite south African actress Charlize Theron? What happened to her hair? She has been one of my favorite actress of all time in the movie North Country, Devil's Advocate and not to forget, the most memorable movie "Monster" with Christina Ricci. 

To see my favorite actress with a bizarre hair cut gives me the creep. I mean if it was a nice hair cut that looks good on her, why not? but almost shaved leaving only at least 2cm ain't cool at all. Furthermore, its dark color... Charlize is well known for her blonde beauty. I personally dislike the new change for her new movie "Mad Max: Fury Road". Because of her enthusiastic attitude, that's why she has always been a great actress with great role in the movies. That reminds me of her terribly wrong-look in the movie Monster. 

Oh well, I guess we will have to WAIT extremely long for her hair to grow back to the way it was before. 

What do you think about her new dark hair-cut?

No comments:

Post a Comment