Saturday 3 November 2012

Sweet tooth much?

Recently, I got to try this delicious cupcakes from "Twelve cupcakes". Not only does it look good but it tastes super good. The cupcake is soft and not sticky to your mouth and has a very delicious topping. I have to say that my favorite choice of Twelve cupcakes would be the famous velvet cupcake. But all flavors are fairly delicious.

They are available at Bugis Junction (which is the closest to my place), Millennia Walk, United Square and a few more (Check out their website to find out more). Each cupcake cost S$3 but if you buy half a dozen, it will cost you S$17 instead of S$18 :).

If you have sweet tooth, drop by to Twelve Cupcakes and have yourself a yummilicious desserts :)

(I do not promote Twelve Cupcakes for my benefit and I do not have any relations whatsoever with Twelve Cupcakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment