Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Little Rascals 1994


I don't know how many of you remember her as the 5 years old little girl named Darla in the movie The Little Rascals. I didn't know this movie until last year or probably few years back that I discovered it. Kinda late I know! I was then hooked by it and I'm still hooked! 

I love watching Brittany Ashton Holmes as Darla. She's very adorable that I thought perhaps she's the little sister of Katie Holmes and on second thought, I thought she's mini Natalie Portman. But then I went to google knowing that she's Brittany. 

Apparently she's not doing anything now. Of all the actors in the movie The Little Rascals, Bug hall is the only one that is still out and about. If you could remember, Bug hall is Alfalfa AKA Darla's Boyfriend ;). 

Sometimes I do wonder where are all these cute little actors and actresses from the early 90s. Please bring back the good old movies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment