Monday 15 April 2013

What do you know? Another air crash!

Seriously? Another one? Lion air was (IMO) one of many indonesian airline that I kind of trust until the scandal about pilots consumed drugs before take off. I was pretty worried then! My sister called to inform me about the news as I was taking a flight the next day with lion air. You could imagine how terrified I was!

Just 2 days ago lion air crashed in Bali, The Island of God! Everybody's alive thought but you could see the image I posted below that it splits into half. How bad did it crash? Pilot was saying he couldn't see clearly of the runway but on second thought, every runway has lights! Were they high again they couldn't see the damn lights on the ground? 

I'm officially spooked by indonesian airlines. Have you travelled with one of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment