Thursday 7 November 2013

Phuket Trip and My Beauty Diary

I'm super excited to be going away for a little vacation in Phuket.
The last time I visited Phuket was 2+ years ago.
Little did I know that November is the rainy season in Asia,
But I hope that Phuket will turn out sunny :)

I'll be visiting for 5 nights at Kamala Area!
I've always loved Kamala and not really a fan of Patong (The so called "Busy town")
Today, I went out to buy beauty supplies for the trip.
Knowing that I didn't get baggage fee for my flight,
I decided to get a small Biore make up remover.
They are good for short vacation!
Followed by Nivea Med Protection with SPF15.
I will be needing that for what may come under the sun ;)
Last but not least, Mask supplies by My Beauty Diary.
They are having a very good deal at Watson.
Limited edition *Anniversary set comes in 10+2 sheets for only SGD15.90
There are 2 type of boxes you can choose.
The one I purchased are more for Combi to Oily skin.
The other one are more for Combi to Dry with lots of Moisturize!

I hope it helps and better get yours before it's sold out!
FYI, I was drawn by the packaging more than what's in the box.

Have a good day readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment