Friday 5 December 2014

My Muse

Couple months back Cathy came to Singapore to visit his son
My partner :)
She came down to Singapore for almost a month
She's a very carefree person 
She told me she would love to get a make over on her face!
I was delighted to help her...

I was not sure whether I'd be any help for her
but it turns out not as bad as what I'd have thought!

I'd say I did an OK job and not over the top too
She's an european with very intense features
It is good to cool it down with the shadings and contours
It magically made her look softer and demure 

I did a fun make up for her in Singapore 
and I also did one when we were in BALI!
She looked amazing and happy with the outcome

What do you think?
Do you want to be my muse? :D

Pictures shown are not edited
Originally from my camera (Not phone camera)

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment